SOME FACTS ABOUT DELUXE BLOCK-IT 380 COVERS
- Naturally Moisture Resistant - Acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap and bird droppings will not harm the fabric.
- Breathable - Air easily circulates through the fabric to help it dry quickly and reduce heat build-up under cover.
- Dust / Pollution Barrier - The middle barrier layer acts as a filtration barrier against most airborne pollutants.
- Easy To Use - Won't shrink or stretch and retains it's tailored shape.
- Material color available - Taupe (fabric code TT)
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty - Against defects in workmanship and/or the fabric becoming unserviceable during normal use. Covercraft will repair or replace, to the original purchaser, after required inspection.
Block-It 380 Car Covers is Covercraft’s latest general protection fabric, available for most cars, pickups, SUV’s, Vans and Wagons. Custom and Ready Fit Block-It 380 car covers feature an inner film barrier that provides an excellent balance of water resistance, breathability and softness. Each car cover includes reinforced non-scratch tie-down grommets, Neoprene elastic in the front and rear hem for a snug fit and all the seams are double-stitched and overlapped for strength.
Made in the USA by Kimberly-Clark, Block-It 380 car cover fabric is naturally moisture resistant to acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap and bird droppings. Air circulates easily through the fabric to help it dry quickly and reduce heat buildup. Three layer construction provides your vehicle with excellent out-door protection, and the material carries a 3-year warranty when used under normal conditions. Block-It 380 car cover will not shrink or stretch and will retain its tailored shape.
Kimberly-Clark's newest film barrier fabric, offering great performance at a competitive price. At 3.2 ounces per square yard it's about half the weight of the popular high-performance NOAH fabric. The three-layer construction uses inner and outer layers of spunbond, sandwiching a middle layer protective film barrier. The film barrier has microscopic holes, smaller than droplets of water (and most dust particles) to stop moisture, but still allow any moisture vapor or heat to easily escape from under the cover.