The typical 3" tubular side step is 3" in diameter (to give rigidity) and will have a black, flattened stepping area for each door of the vehicle it is made for. The bars will usually have the manufacturers' name embossed on the step pad and are usually the length of the cab (on trucks) or wheel to wheel (on SUVs)
There are numerous manufacturers of 3" tubular bars, and in the many years of selling them we have had very few issues with ANY of them. So what it basically comes down to is the price which is usually indicative of where they are made.
- Available in chrome, Stainless steel, and Black powder coat.
- Available for trucks and SUV's.
- Bars and brackets are vehicle specific.
- Most manufacturers utilizes factory mounting locations,to facilitate No drill applications.
- Non-skid step pads at each door for safe entry and exit.
- Constructed of 3” round steel tubing for maximum strength.